Do you want to help your girlfriend or wife orgasm like NEVER before? Are you looking for a way to make your sex life truly AMAZING?
Well, stop searching because we’ve got you covered! Our step-by-step illustrated guide features the ULTIMATE anal sex positions that are guaranteed to transform your sex life. We’ll cover everything from beginner techniques that help make anal sex PAIN FREE, to advanced positions that will help you blow your lover’s mind!
You’ll learn the BEST anal positions that most couples will never even try! You’ll be able to put what we teach into practice right away – and leave her trembling with PURE PLEASURE. Also, make sure you check out Squirting Triggers 2.0 – my brand new video program on how to give any girl the best orgasm of her life.
But before you begin, a quick warning: The positions in this guide may leave your woman ADDICTED to you. Following our tips will make her DRENCH the bed with sweat and juice, possibly making her become OBSESSED with you.
So, don’t be surprised when she starts BEGGING you for more…
You have been warned!
Ready? Then let’s GO!
1. The anatomy of anal pleasure
While anal sex isn’t as stigmatized as it once was, it’s still viewed as forbidden or taboo by most of society. This in itself is a huge factor in explaining its psychological appeal: Women LOVE trying something that ‘good girls shouldn’t do.’ The myth that only ‘bad guys’ are interested in anal sex only adds to its mystique.
However, while most people are familiar with male and female sexual anatomy, anal anatomy remains shrouded in mystery. If you want to stimulate your woman to ECSTASY, it’s worth brushing up on your knowledge of anal anatomy. Wondering why? Knowing a little about this little-discussed area of the human body will help you master some of the techniques and positions that we’ll be discussing later in this guide.
So let’s begin! The anal opening is called the anus; it’s made of soft tissue and is packed full of nerve endings. The first few inches inside the anus is the anal canal. This is also made from soft tissue and has a high concentration of nerve endings. Beyond here is the rectum, which is about eight or nine inches long.
Why’s this important? When giving or receiving anal pleasure, it’s important to know that the anus and anal canal, being made from the same tissue, are most sensitive to touch and vibration. The rectum and inner part of the anal canal, on the other hand, have fewer nerve endings and are more sensitive to pressure.
Surrounding the anal canal and rectum are the internal and external sphincter muscles. They can work independently but usually, they work simultaneously.
What’s important to know is that you can learn to control the external sphincter and make it tense or relax but the internal sphincter is controlled by your central nervous system. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the EXACT breathing techniques and strategies you need to know to relax these muscles later!
Another important fact is that the rectum isn’t a straight line; it curves like the letter ‘S’. The lower portion curves towards your navel before curving back towards your spine and then back towards your navel.
Lateral curves are also possible and resume shapes can vary significantly between different people. Knowing this will help you appreciate why it’s important to be slow and gentle when using anal sex toys and during anal sex; you need time to explore your partner’s body!
In case you were curious, poop is stored in your upper bowels, not in the anal canal. If you’ve heard horror stories about anal sex being messy, rest assured that the upper bowels are far enough in that no penis will be big enough to reach it.
The biggest difference between male and female sexual anatomy is that only men have a prostate gland, sometimes referred to as a ‘P spot’ or the ‘male G spot’. This is located at the base of the penis, under the bladder and behind the pubic bone, where it surrounds part of the man’s urethra.
Although it is possible to stimulate the P Spot externally, the best way is to use internal stimulation from a sex toy such as a prostate massager. With the right technique and pressure, it is possible to make a guy cum through prostate stimulation alone!
Experimenting on your own
If you’ve never experimented with your own anus before, it’s time to lube up a finger and get stuck in! Why? Exploring your own anus and anal canal will help you appreciate the importance of being gentle when exploring your partner’s anal area.
It teaches you, firsthand, why you must NEVER rush anal play and anal sex and why you must ALWAYS give your partner time to relax and feel comfortable before you penetrate them. As you insert your finger into your anal canal, you’ll feel your internal sphincter muscles contract around your finger. With a bit of practice, you can learn to contract and relax your external sphincter muscle.
How? Pushing as if pushing something out of your butt will relax this muscle and you should feel it loosening around your finger. Once you feel comfortable, you can slowly slide your finger farther inside and feel your internal sphincter muscles. Although internal sphincter muscle movements are involuntary, you can practice slow breathing techniques to release it slightly.
2. How to prepare for anal sex
Compared with other types of sex, anal sex is typically less spontaneous and more of a planned event. Pain-free anal sex is only possible if a person’s external and internal sphincter muscles are fully relaxed.
These muscles take plenty of time (and practice) to loosen up, so you must always take things slow. Added to this is the fact that the anus isn’t self-lubricating and isn’t ‘designed’ to be penetrated.
Here’s what to do:
Going to the bathroom
As we mentioned earlier, fear of fecal residue or poop droplets shouldn’t be an issue. If you’re having regular bowel movements, you should be in the clear before having anal sex.
If you can go to the bathroom within an hour or two of enjoying anal sex or anal play, then do. Having a shower or bath is also a good hygiene practice and can make you feel smooth and sexy!
Using an enema or anal douche
Contrary to popular belief, introducing water through the anus and into the large intestine to clear your bowels isn’t necessary for having good anal sex. Soap, water, and a baby wipe are more than sufficient. However, some people like to use an enema or anal douche to give themselves a more comprehensive clean.
One popular option is to use a small enema bulb: Simply fill the bulb with water (or saline solution) and lubricate the tip. Insert it into your anus and squeeze. Hold the water for a few seconds and then release while sitting on the toilet. Repeat this a few times until the water runs clear.
If you plan on making anal sex a regular thing, a more permanent solution is an anal douche shower attachment: Just like an enema bulk, you need to properly lubricate the attachment, insert it into your anus, spray water and hold for a few seconds before releasing.
But be careful! A serious risk when using a shower attachment is spraying too much water or spraying at too high pressure. This can damage the delicate tissues of your anal canal. If you do try an attachment, ALWAYS start very gradually.
You should also be aware that regular enemas can introduce an imbalance of electrolytes and there are risks related to muscle function. As we said, enemas and douches aren’t necessary, so don’t feel obliged to use them!
Lube, lube, lube
Unlike the vagina, the anus and anal canal aren’t self-lubricating, so lubricant is essential. While oil-based lubes like silicone lubes last the longest, they can’t be used with silicone toys and shouldn’t be used with condoms. Water-based lube is the way to go; it’s compatible with condoms and silicone toys and is easy to clean off clothes and bed sheets!
While special desensitizing anal lube is available, we don’t recommend it. Pain is your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong, so if anal sex hurts, STOP! Masking the pain isn’t a good idea; you may not feel a small tear or other pain during anal sex, and carry on going, increasing the risk of more serious damage occurring.
The pain will only intensify after the cream has worn off. If anal sex hurts, it’s usually a sign that you aren’t fully relaxed, and should never be taken as a sign to reach for desensitizing anal lube.
(Also, check out this video for further tips on how to have pain-free anal sex):
3. Anal sex toys
Most women have never had a partner who could make them TREMBLE with pleasure. They’ve never experienced the type of powerful orgasm that makes them DRENCH their bedsheets with their own ejaculate!
While the positions and tips we’ll show you in this guide can help your woman achieve UNBELIEVABLE squirting orgasms, we need to let you in on a little secret: Anal sex alone probably won’t get her there. To make anal sex totally mind-blowing, you need anal toys.
Anal toys are hands down the BEST way to:
- Get her in the mood for anal sex
- Prepare her body for mind-numbingly good orgasms
- Leave her BEGGING you for more!
Before we dive into these pocket-sized marvels, a word of warning: Before you even think about putting anything in your partner’s butt, we STRONGLY ADVISE you to experiment on your own butt first! Some people, especially men who identify as straight, are squeamish about this, (even if they feel they want to have anal sex with a female partner!).
However, trying out a toy on yourself first is a MUST!
It teaches you:
- How the toy feels and moves inside you.
- How much lube you need to apply.
- Which parts of the toy feel comfortable and uncomfortable.
- How to use the toy to give maximum PLEASURE!
So, put aside your preconceptions and try!
The four main types of anal toys are:
- Anal douches
- Butt plugs
- Anal wands
- Anal beads
Let’s look at the best anal toys that you CAN’T live without.
Anal douches are obstinately hygiene products, but showering together and experimenting with a douche is also a great way to introduce anal play! Some anal douches even have specially shaped nozzles that double up as anal toys.
Using plenty of water and water-based lube, you can erotically penetrate yourself or your partner with a douche and experiment with how it feels. The narrow tips of the anal douche are ideal for penetrating the soft skin of the anus without causing pain or discomfort.
Anal douches are GREAT for practicing how to relax your external sphincter muscles without having to worry about mess! You can try out some deep breathing techniques that help your internal sphincter muscles relax and clean up easily afterwards.
Want to move the action out of the bathroom and into the bedroom? You’ll probably want to try out some butt plugs. These little wonders are specially shaped to make anal play feel AMAZING without causing any discomfort.
When shopping for butt plugs, always choose models that are made from medical grade silicone. ALWAYS start with the slimmest, smallest size and use plenty of water-based lube before moving up in size. Butt plugs are perfect for helping your woman open up and relax her internal and external sphincter muscles prior to anal sex.
For extra fun, vibrating butt plugs will give extra stimulation to her sensitive anus and anal canal! When combined with oral sex and clitoral stimulation, butt plugs may even lead to your woman enjoying an overwhelming SQUIRTING orgasm!
The main alternative to butt plugs is anal wands. These little back-door treats are perfect for anal play as they generally start with their smallest portion at their tips and then become progressively larger. Simply lube up the wand and slip it in your partner’s anus. For added fun, you can also find vibrating wands that maximize pleasure!
The terms ‘beads’ and ‘wands’ are often used interchangeably, with many ‘wands’ resembling a string of ‘beads’. However, in the classic sense, wands are somewhat rigid while beads are held tougher with a string or cord.
The advantage of beads is that they fit the unique curvature of your partner’s anal canal and rectum. If you or your partner find anal wands uncomfortable, anal beads may be just what you’re looking for! As with all anal sex toys, apply plenty of water-based lube to both the beads and your partner’s anus before experimenting.
4. Foreplay for anal sex
As you can appreciate, foreplay for anal sex needs to be slower and more measured than your usual repertoire! Yes, you can still eat your woman out, but you need to add a few extra steps along the way.
Once you’ve chosen your favorite anal sex toys and done a little experimenting, you’ll need some solid foreplay positions to get your lover excited about butt sex.
Here are two of the HOTTEST foreplay positions for anal sex!
1. The Water Fountain
If you’ve never tried bathroom sex, prepare to be amazed! The Water Fountain is perfect for giving your woman mind-blowing oral sex and it’s great for introducing anilingus (ass licking), anal douche play, and anal sex toys, too!
We also have an article on how to spice up oral sex here.
She sits on the bathroom counter or basin and you kneel on the floor between her legs. She supports her upper body with her hands and leans back while you gently spread her legs and start eating her out. She can drape her legs on your upper back or put her feet on your shoulders. This angles her hips and gives you easy access to her anus for anilingus and anal play.
- The position offers amazing clitoral stimulation that will have her WRITHING in ecstasy!
- The Water Fountain is the PERFECT position for gently playing with her anus and experimenting with anilingus. You can use a lubed-up finger or your tongue to start stroking, teasing and massaging her anal area before starting to gently penetrate her anus with your finger or a sex toy.
- Trying the Water Fountain in the bathroom is great for trying out anal douche play. Once she feels comfortable with your finger inside her, you can gently insert a lubed-up anal douche into her anus and let her adjust to the sensations. When she feels comfortable, she can use the douche to clean herself. This will leave her well-lubed up for the fun to follow!
- Kneeling on a hard bathroom floor can be painful. Trying using a small bathroom mat or towel to keep you in the game for longer.
- Be aware that not all washbasins and countertops can support a person’s weight!
2. The Forbidden Fruit
If bathroom sex isn’t on the cards, the hands-down BEST oral sex position for experimenting with anilingus and butt sex toys is the Forbidden Fruit.
Here’s what to do:
She kneels on a bed with her legs open, her body straight, and her head down. By placing her weight on her elbows, her vulva and anus go into the IDEAL position for her to receive both cunnilingus and anilingus!
You simply kneel behind her and start eating her out. From this position, stimulating her clitoris and anus with your lips and tongue is a BREEZE! You can use your lubricated fingers, lips and tongue to gently tease, stroke, and penetrate her vagina and anus until she is MOANING with pleasure!
- This is one of the easiest-access oral sex positions for anal play!
- The Forbidden Fruit is great for G-spot stimulation. While licking and kissing her clitoris, you can use your ring and index fingers to enter her vagina and stroke in a ‘come hither’ motion. With enough practice, you may be able to bring her to CLIMAX!
- This position puts almost ALL of her erogenous zones, including her inner thighs, stomach, armpits and the back of her neck, within easy reach!
- If you’re anywhere except a bed, this position can be rough on your knees! If you’re on the floor, it’s best to kneel on a cushion or some clothing.
Tips for making it mind-blowing for her!
If you want to drive your woman crazy with pleasure and have her BEGGING you not to stop, here are three sure-fire techniques that will drive her wild.
Tip 1. Stimulate her erogenous zones
Anal play is great. But when you stimulate her erogenous zones at the same time, it becomes nothing short of TRANSCENDING!
The HOTTEST erogenous zones for most women are:
- The nape and back of her neck
- Her inner thighs
- Her stomach
- The soles of her feet
- Her pubic mound
Stroking, licking, kissing and nibble any of these areas during oral sex and anal play will send most women’s pleasure off the charts!
Tip 2. Get buzzy!
If you want to help your woman achieve a SQUIRTING orgasm, try using a vibrating butt plug or wand while you eat her out! You’ll have to play around with what works for her: some women LOVE having their butt cheeks caressed while others prefer licking and some like light or even full penetration. Play around and see what works for your partner!
Tip 3. Triple the pleasure
If you want to GUARANTEE that your woman orgasms so hard that she SQUIRTS, you need to go for the triple-whammy of clitoral stimulation, G Spot stimulation, and anal stimulation at the SAME TIME.
While in the Water Fountain or the Forbidden Fruit position, trying giving your woman deep cunnilingus with plenty of direct clitoral stimulation. Next, start toying her anus with a butt plug or anal wand until she starts moaning a little. Lastly, while licking her clit, try sliding your ring and index fingers into her vagina use a ‘come-hither’ motion to stimulate her G Spot.
When done correctly, this combination is enough to send your women over the edge and give her a squirting orgasm like she’s NEVER experienced before!
5. Beginner anal sex positions
So you’re ready to try anal sex? Although most people think of doggie style when they think of anal sex, we really don’t recommend this position for beginners. Doggie style puts the woman in a position where they have no control of the depth and pace of penetration, a huge no-no for anal amateurs. That’s why we suggest experimenting with other positions first.
For anal novices, here are the best beginner positions to try:
- The Spoon
- The Hero
- The Rider
- The Ice Cream
Here’s everything you need to know!
Spooning isn’t just for cuddling; it’s also the perfect beginner’s position for anal sex! The Spoon is a loving, gentle position that can help take the anxiety out of having anal sex for the first time.
To do the Spoon, she lies down comfortably on her side and bends her upper leg at the knee. You lie down behind her and place your upper leg alongside the back of hers.
The Spoon is a great position for vaginal sex; many couples choose to have vaginal sex first, before moving onto anal sex. When you feel ready to take things further, fully lubricate your penis and start to gently penetrate her anus from behind. You can reach around to gently stimulate her clitoris. A gentle rocking motion will help keep the penetration light while your woman adjusts and relaxes to the rhythm of your thrusts.
- This is an incredibly soft, gentle and relaxing position that will make anal sex as pleasurable as possible.
- If your woman is at all anxious about being penetrated anally, this position gives her good control over the depth and pace of penetration. She can reach back at any point and control the direction and movement by placing her hand on your hips.
- This position is AWESOME for strong clitoral stimulation. The combination of clitoral pleasure with anal stimulation may even make her SQUIRT with pleasure!
- This position limits your ability to thrust too deeply. However, the tightness of the anus means you’ll easily climax in this position no matter what!
- Although this is a gentle and loving position, it lacks the face-to-face intimacy that many women crave.
For couples who crave a face-to-face position, the Hero is perfect. This missionary variation is one of the BEST beginner anal sex positions to try!
Here’s how it’s done:
Begin by placing a pillow or sex cushion under her buttocks while she lies on the bed. She extends her arms along her body and you kneel between her legs. Gently raise one of her legs and hold her thigh or ankle. Reach down and use your well-lubricated penis to gentle penetrates her anus with your shaft.
- This missionary variation is simple to do and extremely comfortable for couples who are experimenting with anal sex for the first time.
- This loving position is great for face-to-face contact!
- Stroking and caressing her erogenous zones like her inner thigh, stomach, breasts and the soles of her feet is EASY while in the Hero
- Using your free hand, you can easily stimulate her clitoris or finger her to tease and excite her G Spot!
- She can use her hands on your hips to control the depth of your thrusts.
- The range of thrusting motion is limited in this position as you are quite low down, almost sitting on your heels.
You’re familiar with the Cowgirl position, but did you know that it’s also a great beginner anal sex position, too? First-time anal adventures need a position that offers plenty of control over the depth and pace of penetration. That’s why the Cowgirl variation known as the Rider is one of the best beginner positions to try!
As if doing the Cowgirl, you lie on the bed with your head supported by a pillow. She stands over you with her feet either side of your abdomen. She squats down and gently lowers herself onto your erect shaft, using her hands on your chest for support.
- This girl-on-top position is great for maintaining eye contact during sex.
- Her erogenous zones such as her breasts, stomach, armpits, and clitoris are within easy reach for you to touch and caress during sex.
- She has complete control over the depth and pace of penetration in this position; something she’s sure to appreciate!
- Most women find this position less relaxing than the Spoon or the Rider. This makes it less likely that your woman is going to orgasm during sex. Try placing your hands under her butt to support her weight and make the position more comfortable.
The Ice Cream
Rear-entry anal sex is quite tricky for anal amateurs as you lose eye contact. This makes it difficult to read each other’s reactions and responses to pleasure or discomfort. The best position to begin experiment with rear-entry action is the Ice Cream.
You kneel down on the bed with your butt on your heels. She stands with her feet outside your knees while facing away. She slowly lowers herself down and onto your erect shaft as you support and guide her hips. As your penis penetrates her anus, she can place her hands on your thighs to support her weight. Once she feels comfortable with the sensation of having you inside her, she can rock back and forth or up and down until one or both of you climax.
- This rear-entry anal sex position gives her good control over the depth and pace of penetration. She can use her hands to avoid sinking too deeply onto your penis.
- The Ice Cream is PERFECT for stimulating her erogenous zones such as her breasts and clitoris during sex!
- This is a great position to experiment with sex toys! A rabbit vibrator will give her INCREDIBLE vaginal, clitoral and G Spot stimulation. Combined with the anal penetration, this could give her a SQUIRTING orgasm!
- This kneeling position can be uncomfortable for some guys, but with the excitement of anal sex, any discomfort can easily be ignored!
6. Intermediate anal sex positions
For couples with some anal sex experience, here are the best intermediate positions to try:
- The Backwards Cowgirl
- The Sleeping Beauty
- The Basset Hound
- The Bulldog
The Backwards Cowgirl
As a slightly more demanding variation of the standard Cowgirl position, the Backwards Cowgirl is a FANTASTIC intermediate anal sex position to try!
Sit on the bed with your legs slightly apart and your back straight. Your woman kneels with her knees either side of your thighs and then shimmies backward. She lowers herself down onto your erect, lubricated shaft, letting you penetrate her anally. By supporting her weight on your knees, she can stretch out forward and rock up and down or backward and forwards.
- The Backwards Cowgirl is a superb rear-entry position that gives her plenty of control. She can turn her head half-back to see you and maintain great eye contact throughout.
- You can easily fondle her breasts or reach around to stimulate her clitoris while in this position.
- This position doesn’t offer much in the way of thrusting opportunities you. The depth and pace are firmly within her control throughout. You’ll still love it, though!
The Sleeping Beauty
The Sleeping Beauty is a doggie style variation that’s perfect for couples who have mastered the basics of anal sex and are ready to expand their sexual repertoire.
She lies face down on the bed with a small bolster pillow (or sex cushion) under her hips. You stand over her and assume the ‘lunge’ position with one foot near her hips and one near her feet. You crouch down and support your upper body weight on your clenched fists. You gently enter her anally with your shaft and start slowly moving in and out.
- The Sleeping Beauty is a good position to experiment with rear-entry as the ‘lunge’ position prevents you from thrusting too hard or too deeply.
- This position gives you a HUGELY erotic view of the action!
- The Sleeping Beauty is incredibly relaxing for her, taking all the pressure off her knees, elbows, and hands.
- While this position offers easy anal access, it doesn’t give such a wide range of motion as other doggie-style positions.
- There is no way for you to stimulate your woman’s clitoris in this position, although she can reach down and self-stimulate if she chooses!
The Basset Hound
This doggie style variation, known as the Basset Hound, is one of the best intermediate anal sex positions out there!
The Basset Hound is the classic doggie style position with a twist. She kneels on the bed with her hips in the air and supports her upper body on her hands with her head up. You kneel behind your woman with your knees aside hers. Place your hands on her buttocks and hips for support and gently enter her with your lubricated shaft.
- This position gives you an UNBELIEVABLY erotic view of her ass and back!
- You have complete control over the depth and pace of the penetration in this position, a HUGE turn-on for most guys!
- The Basset Hound is amazing for fondling her erogenous zones such as her thighs and the nape of her neck and lets you easily reach around to stimulate her clitoris.
- Unless she reaches around to put her hands on your hips, this position doesn’t give her much control over the pace of the thrusting. It’s important to keep communicating when doing the Basset Hound so that you don’t thrust painfully deep.
For those who like to thrust deep and hard, the Bulldog is THE position to try!
The Bulldog is a variation of the standard doggie position where the guy stands on the balls of his feet and crouches down over his woman. She kneels on all fours and you straddle your woman’s hips. Crouch down and put your weight on one of your clenched fists. Use your other hand to guide your lubricated penis into her ass. As you begin to move in and out, place your other hand down for extra support.
- If you’ve tried doggie style and felt frustrated with thrusting in a kneeling position, you’ll LOVE the Bulldog! This crouching position is FAR more comfortable than doggie style and most guys find it MUCH easier to achieve orgasm.
- The Bulldog is perfect for deep penetration and will make you both GROAN with pleasure!
- If she twists her head to the side, you can passionately kiss each other. You can also kiss, nibble and lick the nape or back of her neck, which some women find incredibly arousing!
- Want to show off? Try supporting your upper body weight on one hand and reaching round to stimulate her clitoris with the other. She’ll LOVE it!
- The Bulldog puts the depth and pace of the thrusts firmly in the man’s court. Communication is essential to prevent pain and/or injury during this position.
7. Advanced anal sex positions
What’s hotter than anal sex? How about turning up the kink and taking things OUT of the bedroom? These advanced positions are some of the steamiest, kinkiest and trickiest positions to master! If the other positions in our guide seem too VANILLA for your tastes, THIS is the section for you!
The best advanced anal sex positions are:
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Intimate Launch Pad
- The Downward Dog
The Eiffel Tower
The best thing about doing your lover while standing up is that you can do it anytime, anyplace; you don’t even need to get fully naked!
Standing anal can be tough to master, so here’s what to do:
Start by standing behind your woman with your groin near her butt. As she bends forward, position your legs to either side of her, to compensate for any height differences. She bends down and touches the floor with her hands. If this is too much of a stretch, she can use a nearby chair. You guide your shaft into her anus and place your hands on her hips as you thrust into her.
- This position is great for a variety of venues including the bedroom, bathroom, living room and more!
- The Eiffel Tower is ideal for experimenting with wrist restraints. You can hold her wrists by her waist, or even use some BDSM cuffs to hold her arms in position.
- This position gives you an AMAZINGLY erotic view of your shaft entering your woman’s ass!
- If there is a significant height difference between you and your partner, finding the right height can be difficult. If you’re much taller, trying spreading your legs out to get into a lower position.
- Some women find bending forward and downward can be disorientating. Ask her to put her hands on a small stool, chair or even the bed if this is the case.
- This position doesn’t give many options for erogenous or clitoral stimulation.
The Intimate Launch Pad
If you love DEEP anal penetration, this advanced butt sex position is a must-try!
Have your woman lie back on a bed and bring her knees up towards her shoulders. Help her wrap her arms around the inside of her legs and hold onto her ankles or feet. You kneel down with your knees to either side of her butt. Support your weight by placing your hands on her thighs. As you enter her anus with your shaft and start having anal sex, use your hands for guidance and support.
- This position is AWESOME for anal veterans as it offers full entry while leaving both of your hands-free to explore her clitoris and erogenous zones!
- Inserting a couple of lubed up fingers (or a toy) into her vagina and using a ‘come-hither’ motion will have her SCREAMING for more! The triple-whammy of vaginal, clitoral and G-spot stimulation in conjunction with anal sex can make some women EJACULATE with pleasure!
- Not everyone is flexible enough to try this position. However, by placing a pillow under your woman’s butt, you can lift her up into a more comfortable position.
The Downward Dog
Is regular doggie too plain for your tastes? What better way to spice things up than with a kinky, head-in-the-pillow position? The Downward Dog is a dirty, rough doggie style variation that will have your woman GAGGING for more!
You start from a regular doggie style position with her on all fours. Kneel behind her with your legs inside hers and spread her knees apart. Pull one of her hands behind her back and place your other hand on the nape of her neck. As you penetrate her anally, you can control the intensity of your thrusts by supporting her body with your hands.
- This rough anal sex position is PERFECT for women who love to feel dominated! The Downward Dog puts your woman completely at your mercy.
- Restraint can be a huge turn-on for both women and men. You can use a pair of safe Velcro handcuffs to dial up the kink!
- With both of your hands otherwise engaged, you can’t offer your woman any clitoral stimulation. It’s more of a ‘climax move’ that you can enjoy when you’re ready to come.
Final Thoughts and What’s Next?
If you were curious about the best anal sex positions, hopefully our guide has answered all your questions. From getting started, to trying the best anal sex toys, and experimenting with the best anal sex positions, our guide has covered it all!
With the right approach, techniques, and tips, you and your woman can definitely start having great anal sex!
Maybe you’ve found this article useful, but what I’d recommend is learning directly from an expert in our detailed video demonstrations.
Jakob Wulfe will teach you all his best kept secrets in our amazing new program, Triggers 2.0. So if you want to give you girlfriend of wife the best orgasm of her life, and give her the gift or absolute sexual pleasure and satisfaction then this program is a must see.
Most men will never know these secrets, and their partners may be left unsatisfied in the bedroom. There’s no faster way to put strain on a relationship than having a sexually unsatisfied woman. See if you’re suitable to join the program below.