There’s no doubt that massage is beneficial in many ways to both men and women. Be it for weight loss, relaxation, a higher sense of spirituality, or anything in between.
Today we will talk about yoni massage and how it can add a spark of electricity to the bedroom. You will also learn how this type of massage can heighten your senses, bringing you closer to the feelings of spiritual and emotional enlightenment.
If you’re looking for better sex, it’s important to build mental awareness, while also strengthening the emotional, spiritual, and physical connection between you and your partner. Yoni massage will help you achieve this.
This special, intimate massage can lead you to an exploration of the Kama Sutra, and different branches of tantric sex, helping to spice up your love life while also deepening your bond to each other.
What is Yoni Massage?
Yoni massage is a tantric practice and form of sensual massage that helps women to explore, understand, and become comfortable with their bodies. It can be done between a woman and a man or woman and woman, or even alone. Yoni is a Sanskrit word for the vagina that translates as “sacred space.”
While similar to a vaginal massage, it encompasses more than just the vagina. The massage is typically performed by a trained practitioner who focuses on sensitive areas such as the vagina, vulva, breasts, and stomach. However, such a massage can also be given by your partner. The woman receiving the massage focuses on breathing exercises, which help her release both mental and physical tensions. The result for the receiver is a better understanding of what brings pleasure to her body.
The Benefits for Women
While multiple intense orgasms can be a part of your massage, it is not the sole focus and there are many other benefits. Here are the main advantages of getting it:
- Overcome Trauma: Studies show that women who have experienced painful periods or suffer from painful intercourse have said that it creates a sense of mental relaxation and has helped them heal from traumatic wounds.
- Improve Sexual Relationships: Does your lady have a low sex drive? Does she fear intimacy with you? This massage technique deepens the intimate bond between the two of you by creating a deeper sense of trust.
- Intense Orgasms: By learning what your body likes and becoming comfortable with it, you will be able to fully relax and achieve intense orgasms, or even multiple orgasms.
The Benefits for Men
Guys, you might be wondering what benefits you can enjoy by giving this amazing massage to your lady. Well, here they are:
- Improved Connection with Your Partner: The massage will bring you closer to your partner as you work together, exploring her body and discovering what brings her pleasure. You may even be able to help her release some tension or trauma, which is sure to deepen your connection.
- Be Unconditional: By giving a massage (especially an erotic massage) and not expecting anything in return, you will make her feel empowered and like a goddess. And even though nothing is expected in return, it’s important to remember that the act of giving itself can be very beneficial to your own mental wellbeing.
- Better Sex: By learning what feels good for your partner, you can use this knowledge and incorporate it into foreplay and intercourse. But not only that, as you’ll both have a deeper connection with each other, it will naturally enable more intimate and passionate sex.
- Have A Healthier Partner: As outlined above, massage can bring many health and other benefits to the receiver. And if the receiver is your partner, then having a happier and healthier partner in your life is also going to be beneficial for you, considering you likely spend time every day with her.
How to Perform It
While you can go to a trained yoni tantric practitioner, there are many benefits to learning this technique yourself. In the next sections, we will show you step-by-step how to give an amazing massage! If you don’t have a partner, don’t worry, you can perform a massage alone as well!
Setting the Right Environment
As we’ve mentioned, is not so much about getting to the finish line as it is about enjoying the journey, whether that is giving yourself or giving your partner an orgasm. You need to create an environment that will help to relieve stress and an atmosphere that welcomes the gentle energy of a healing massage.
- Room temperature: Make sure the room you perform the massage in is at a temperature you both find comfortable. If it’s too cold, you may want to use a portable heater. If it’s too warm, you may want to turn your thermostat down or add a fan. Just make sure it’s not too noisy or distracting.
- Dim the lights: Add some ambiance to the massage! Better yet, light a candle or two to create a relaxing environment.
- Play calming music: You want to play calming music that will set the mood right and promote relaxation.
- Privacy is key: Make sure the room you use is free of distractions such as children, phones, and electronics. No one wants to be startled during an intimate massage. Having a phone alarm clock go off when the receiver is relaxed can spoil the mood. Consider renting a space to escape distractions if needed.
- Prepare your mental state: Since this massage technique is also an essential spiritual practice in tantra, preparing your mind through meditative breathing exercises will help to deepen your spiritual state and prepare you for the massage.
- Prepare your body: Whether you are the receiver or the giver, you must ensure that your body is clean. It’s also important to trim your fingernails and clean underneath them if you are the giver.
- Consider aromatherapy: Aromatherapy is another great way to set the mood right for massage. Consider incense sticks or candles that have a pleasant, relaxing scent. Scents like lavender, sage, white sage, dragon’s blood, coconut, and fresh linens are all great options.
- Set the scene: Consider adding calming environmental pieces to help set the mood for the session. Some suggestions are fountains, crystals, or statues that bring a sense of calm to the room or area you have chosen for the massage. The small details make a big difference.
The Importance of Breathing
An essential element to yoni massage and ensuring the best experience possible is proper breathing techniques. Here is a breathing exercise that can be done to get you into a relaxed state for the massage:
- Sit erect on the ground or a meditation pillow with you and your partner facing each other.
- In unison, exhale deeply.
- Close your mouth and inhale softly through your nostrils.
- Hold your breath for 7 seconds remaining in sync with your partner.
- Exhale for 8 seconds through your mouth.
- Repeat this breathing exercise three times.
Begin the Massage at the Breasts
When beginning the massage, you don’t want to start at the vagina. Instead, start the massage at the breast region, and slowly move onto her tummy and navel area. These are some of the most sensitive areas and are full of nerve endings.
Using a high-quality unrefined coconut oil would be a good choice for the massage. Rub it between your hands to warm it up and then begin to massage her belly, slowly working your way up to her ribs, between the breasts, lower abdomen, and rib cage. Be careful not to put too much pressure, but at the same time, do not rub too lightly as this may cause a ticklish reaction.
When her body is warmed up, you can massage and caress the areola areas (ring of pigmented skin around the nipple). When her nipples are erect, you can begin to gently massage, caress, and lightly pinch the nipples. This is known as nipple play, and it’s a surefire way to get her aroused.
You can also try circling actions around the nipples. Just be careful not to overstimulate this area as it can cause a reverse effect that may even turn her off.
Yoni Massage Techniques
Now that her nipples are erect and she is aroused and ready. Now it’s time to massage her yoni or vaginal areas. Keep in mind that penetration may not be required at this time. The main goal is to focus on the other areas of her vagina, which will increase blood flow to the nerve endings.
Start by caressing the area around her clitoris but not directly providing contact on her clitoris. Your lady may have a certain threshold here because every woman’s clitoral hood is where most of her nerve endings are located. Perform small strokes using two to three fingers max. Make sure you pay extra attention to pacing your touch and be mindful as well as to how much she is enjoying the massage.
Explore with circular motions. Your circles should be larger the further away from her clitoris you are. Then begin to make your circles smaller as you approach her clitoris. Visualize yourself channeling the blood flow to her clit area.
When your circles have become so tiny that you are just going around her clitoris hood, continue with gentle, circular movements in this area. Do not move the clitoral hood, as this will reveal the sensitive tip, which may not be ready yet for direct stimulation.
Don’t Forget the Labia
One area that you shouldn’t neglect during a yoni massage is the labia. The labia can be thought of as the lips that lead to her inner vaginal area. This can be quite an obvious area, or it can be completely concealed by her pelvic skin. Every woman’s labia is slightly different.
The labia contain a boatload of nerve endings which make it another exciting area to ignite during the massage. Once you find her labia, you can trace your fingers around each lip. Be mindful to touch every nook and cranny here.
Push & Pull
Place your left index finger and your right index finger on each side of the clitoral hood. Gently use a push and pull motion to reveal the tip of the clitoris and then retract it once more. In a way, you can imagine this to be like when you are masturbating with your penis. The tip of the clitoris is the female equivalent of your penis tip. Just make sure you don’t try fast jerking motions as this does NOT feel good to women.
Apply only a little bit of pressure on each side. Make sure you avoid extreme levels of pressure on the top of the clitoral hood.
Start with a slow speed, and then as the massage intensifies, you can speed up your touch. At this point, you can start to play with various pressures to increase sensation and stimulation.
The Big Ending
Even at this point, it’s important to remember that this is not a race to bring her to orgasm. In fact, some tantric yoni techniques avoid orgasm. However, if you would like to finish with an orgasm, the steps below should help you achieve that.
Now you want to start to combine all the techniques you have done so far, stimulating multiple areas at the same time. Start at the top of her vagina, and work your way down to the bottom, passing over her clit, lips, and vaginal opening. Then from the bottom, you should work your way back up to the top of her vagina, and repeat going from top to bottom and vice versa over and over.
You will want to apply more pressure now than you did before, and also adjust the speed according to what the receiver enjoys most.
You can also try two-handed movements. For example, use one hand will massage her clit while the other hand explores and caresses the vaginal lips. Try to keep your hand movements synchronized with each other.
If she is ok with penetration, you can use your other hand to enter her vagina. The G-Spot is a sensitive area that feels great when massaged. To do this, you want to move your fingers in a “come hither” motion, which will massage the top wall of her vagina in the direction of her belly button where her G-Spot is located.
How to Give Yourself a Yoni Massage
If you don’t have a partner or are unsure about trying it with your partner, you can still enjoy a massage by yourself. You may still even be able to relieve any sexual traumas you have while massaging alone.
It’s important to be patient with yourself and take your time exploring and getting to know your yoni. You can also try any of the above techniques on yourself. If you want to perform a massage on yourself, here are some good steps to follow:
- Set yourself time away from work, family, and your busy life so you can focus on your yoni without distractions.
- Dim the lights and take a warm bubble bath to set the mood.
- Keep a journal nearby for when you are finished, and note down any thoughts or feeling you may have about the experience.
- Set your intentions before you start. This could be to release stress, enhance your intuition, or discover what feels good for you.
- When you’re ready, slowly begin to massage coconut oil it into your bosoms. Move onto your belly and inner thighs. Ensure that you play with different pressures and patterns to see what feels good.
- Focus on your breathing (see the breathing technique section above).
- When you feel you are ready, you can now move to your yoni.
- Trace your hands down your vulva.
- Move down the outer lips with slow, gentle strokes.
- Travel down the vaginal opening tracing and around the perineum.
- Use the techniques listed above to massage, explore, and pleasure your vagina. Feel free to orgasms if you want to, but it is not compulsory.
If you feel pain, numbness, or discomfort during the massage
Pause at the area that you notice is causing discomfort and take a long, deep breath. As you are breathing deeply, press gently on the area that is causing discomfort. And then as you exhale, release the pressure. Repeat these steps and see if the discomfort eases or changes in any way.
Yoni massage is often touted as a form of energy healing. During a massage, you may recall some unpleasant memories or events that have occurred in your life. If this occurs during your massage, try not to fight or block out the trauma, but instead, just be present and know that it is part of the healing process that needs to happen.
Just inhale deeply and exhale slowly as you visualize and feel the traumatic energy being released.
You may also feel the urge to cry, anger, or have other unwanted feelings. Please allow yourself to feel any emotions that come, as this is all a part of the healing process.
Here are a few extra tips to consider for Yoni Massage:
When Working With the Clitoris
Many women have experienced pain or discomfort around the clitoris. You may have even shied away from a tongue or probing finger in the past. This is because direct clitoral stimulation can be too intense and instead cause more pain than pleasure for many women.
When working with the clitoris, try gyrating your hips, breathe deeply, make sounds, and apply different pressures, speeds, and strokes to discover what this sensitive area of your body likes.
When Working With the G-spot
The G-Spot can be very sensitive, and at first, even a slightly painful area to work with. Women also often feel the urge to pee when the G-Spot is stimulated, which can lead them to shy away from pleasure in this area.
To discover the ungodly pleasure from this area, it is best to first massage around the G-Spot. The G-Spot is located at the front wall of the vagina on the same side as the belly button, about one to three inches inside. It has a texture that is similar to the ridge of your mouth.
Once the receiver is comfortable with stimulation around the G-Spot, the giver can then move on to massaging it directly. The G-Spot is also the area that can lead a woman to have a squirting orgasm if this is something you’re interested in.
Ending Your Yoni Session With Self-Love
Always celebrate your yoni massage with yourself or express gratitude to your partner at the end of a session. By celebrating what you discovered, felt, or achieved during the massage, you will attribute emotion to it, making you more likely to remember these positive outcomes.
Just like with winning a sports event, or passing your driving test, you should always celebrate your positive achievements in life, rather than dwell on the negatives. Yoni massage is no different in this aspect.
So if you were able to let go of some built-up tension, discover a new pleasurable sensation in your body, or anything else during the massage, make sure you celebrate it!
The sacred ritual of yoni massage can bring numerous health benefits and deepen the intimacy between you and your partner. Taking care of your vagina is always important, be it through massage, eggs, or steaming.
We hope you learned something new during this in-depth guide. If you like what you read and think it could benefit you or your partner, be sure to give it a try!
Try Video Lessons – Our Best Secrets
Hopefully you enjoyed reading this article, but maybe you’re still looking for more.
Maybe you want to learn from an expert, the real secrets for female orgasms and sexual pleasure?
Learning from an article is a good start, but it doesn’t really compare to learning from a video demonstration.
That’s why we created our new program, Triggers 2.0 where we show you all our best tips, tricks and techniques to give your partner the gift of her best ever orgasm.
There is nothing else like it.
Most men will never know these secrets, and most men will have unsatisfied partners.
Don’t be one of them. Skip the learning curve and learn from the best.
Find out if you’re suitable to join our program by clicking below.